OWASP Project Summit EU 2017
May 9th - 10th, 2017
We are excited to announce the OWASP Project Summit EU 2017. OWASP is providing a platform for project leaders on the two full days prior to AppSec EU 2017. The platform provides an open forum setting for ideas, discussing innovations, gaining project contributors and sharing feedback for projects with the goal of helping them advance to the next level.
This year’s project summit will include the opportunity to work on some of the hot topics and initiatives being discussed at OWASP. Please give us your feedback on which of the following topics you’d like to see discussed at the summit. We’ve listed some below - feel free to suggest others:
- Gamification and badges
- OWASP Documentation Projects into github/markdown & sharing content
- Project Review Activities and the new Conversational Review methods
Use this opportunity to demo your project to others at the summit, promote for sponsorship, gain feedback, or simply brainstorm some ideas and add a few features.
Let’s make this a success: Sign up!
Requirements for Participation:
- Active OWASP Project started in the last 9 months.
- Complete and updated wiki page with a clear roadmap.
- Agenda and Deliverables for your project at the summit are required.
- Deadline on April 10th
Funding Opportunities: (through the Reimbursement Process)
- $750.00 for Travel Assistance per OWASP Project
- Two Nights of accommodations for the days of the Project Summit EU.
- OWASP Project Leaders (three leader max) receive a complimentary pass for AppSec EU
Please use our contact us form with any questions or concerns. Contacts at OWASP Foundation: Matt Tesauro and Claudia Aviles Casanovas